Sunday, November 13, 2011





here's me with my morning dooooo. it's funny to me that i wake up looking like this. sometimes i leave it this way if i don't have anywhere to go. but usually i prefer the comb over altenative, or a hat, or a bandana as a last resort. take note of the green kitchen in the background and the yellow living room (it looks more orange in this pic than it really is). i love my house, especially now that we're done painting. next week i might suprise you with a tour of the house. how bout that?!

here's bebe. she wanted to "sleep" in this tote. she want her blanket just so and the pillow just so, and the animals just so, and her sippy cup just so, and soon after the picture was taken, she wanted a bunch of books to be tucked into the side. and she was so ready to smile and say cheese when i came over with the camera. mimi was at school and bebe wanted to watch a moo moo (movie) and this is how she watched a bit of pbs kids.

that's all the pics i took this week. i've been trying to organize my house so that everything has a place. i've given myself the deadline of dec 15. whatever does not have a definite organized place by then will be tossed or donated.

beard is an awesome husband and i love him so much!
mimi is a fun girl and i love her imagination. she keeps making stores all over the house that she wants us to buy stuff from. thankfully she supplies us with the money so that we can pay up for the goods.

last saturday we had a friend take some photos of our family. it was a lot of fun! if you haven't seen them yet, please contact me via facebook/email and i'll give you the link :)

until next week, take care world out there!

2 comments:

  1. Ummm....that doooo rivals even Kenneth's! And he has the best do hair ever! Your child is supercoot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pic of bebe. She is too cute and happy! And I wish me and my hair quite so perky in the morning! Cannot wait to get a tour of your house. :)

    ReplyDelete