Thursday, June 23, 2011

there and back again, a wobit's tale

we went to visit my sissy and her hubby last week for her boy's 5th b-day.  we stayed in style in a 3 bedroom hotel overlooking the beach.  my bro and his gf traveled out there to vactation it up too.  much fun was had.  myrtle beach is a fun place to go, no questions asked.



bibi loved her time in the "osho"


i had such a great time seeing my sissy

b-day boy is a mermaid in the sand

me and my girls

bro and his girl.  they both tried crab for the first time.  how adventurous!

so, since he was the birthday boy, he was forced to ride a pony all the way around joe's crab shack while happy birthday was sung to him.  he was so dang embarassed and mad.  it was hilarious!  but he did get a cool balloon hat out of it (don't have a pic though)

who knew that a boogie board would get mimi in the water?  she never wants anything to do with the water, but this did it :)

don't mind my face. just look at how happy mimi is IN THE WATER!!! (didn't catch any pics of her riding the waves on the boogie board but she did it and loved it)

this boy had no fear.  even loved the biffs.

bibi yearned to be in the water at all times.

beard took this pic. 

um.  he a had a good time doing this and many other random things.

5 comments:

  1. Sounds like a wonderful adventure. I have to say my favorite pic was the last one of Ian with his head down. That kid is hilarious. Your girls are cuties too. It is weird that they are growing up so fast!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures and looks like a ton of fun! I can't say enough how much I love your hair! It is so cool and sophisticated on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahah. Ian at the crab shack. So mad. That's hilarious.

    I wish I could see Ian battling the ocean waves.

    Savannah is so coot. And Millie when she smiles!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oOo we miss you guys!!! We have to fix this soon!

    ReplyDelete